Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I saw a ghost in my son's bedroom

Esta historia puede ser leída en castellano en la siguiente dirección:
En la habitación de mi hijo ví a un fantasma.
http://ateosmexicanos.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=902

It happened a few days ago when for the hundredth time I went into my son's room to straighten up the mess only a two year old can generate. He sure has a lot of toys! This time I couldn't even get past the doorway as it was partially blocked with one of his strollers, my best option was to fold it up as if I was getting ready to stick it in the car, and by doing so I was finally able to enter the room. I set it down wheels up by the doorway right outside the room meaning to take it down to the garage later on. Next I started organizing all the books which covered a large area of the room taking the time to sit down on the rug to avoid scheduling an appointment with a chiropractor.

Just then, out of the corner of my eye I saw the ghost.

He was a little boy, about the same height and age as my son. He regarded me timidly from the room's entrance leaning his little hands and face against the door frame. In an instant I felt the blood in my face pool into my toes, just the way it happened a few times when I watched that japanese movie "The Grudge", in fact this ghost's attitude resembled a great deal that of the film's... I could almost say that they looked alike...

The story continues at this site:
http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13701&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

No comments: